See the list of groups in Sailors Club. Join them or create a New.
Upload and Manage your photos
Upload and Manage your videos
Launch an event and invite the members.
Request your friend to write a testimonial for your Maritime Skills. Manage those testimonials.
Create an online meeting or a “Web Based Seminar". Useful for Training ,Interviews, and Corporate Discussions.
The home of sailors club. See all the activities happening in the Sailors Club.
Your community portal on Sailors Club. You can manage your Social and Professional profile from here.
A "Webinar", also called a "web-based seminar" is used to deliver workshops, seminars or lectures to a large group of people over the internet. Webinars can be used for educational purposes, sales and marketing and even training
Read informative articles on Maritime Industry. You can also write a blog to" Have your Say".
Participate in the Maritime forum having topic of various interests. You may create your own .
Maritime job openings posted by member Maritime Employers. It’s free to apply and post the Jobs.
Find Maritime Courses and the Institutes conducting them. Free to list your academy
Maritime employers reviewed by the Seafarers.
Download/Upload knowledge files of various categories of Maritime.
PORTWIKI- portal for finding the shore-leave information of the Sea-ports around the world. Seafarers, Ship-Chandlers, ITF inspectors and Mission to seafarers can edit the page to put new information.
Human centric news of Maritime Community, posted by AdminSailor and other members.
Recently we have discussed the reasons for which a Seafarer might leave the sea life and join a more safe and secured shore job! The same research now also shows the reasons for which a Seafarer continues to sail:
1. The promotions are fast track and the chances of becoming a Master or a Chief Engg is far more realistic when compared to the other professions.
2. The distinction between a work life and a family life is far more prominent.
3. The financial benefits are far more lucrative than any shore job available.
4. However, sometimes these financial independence provokers a seafarer to take huge loans and then he/she is mortgage-trapped in the profession.
5. The lust of travelling is often quenched in this profession and a seafarer gets to visit almost all port countries of this world.
6. Sometimes a seafarer develops a bond with the Crew Manning Company and this association often provokes many people to continue the voyages for many many years.